QUIZ – Are you ready for a new year?
Now that the holidays are basically over, it’s time to get ready to focus on a brand new year. I’m sure you have new goals and are excited about the beginning of new things, right chomas? Or are you one of those who is still in 2016 mode, trying to figure out stuff from last year? There is one way to find out if you are you ready to rock the new year or if you’re still stuck in the past. Take this super easy quiz to find out how prepared you are for 2017.
a) 2016 was a good year for you.
- Yes, I made so many happy memories, so I know 2017 is going to be a better year!
- 2016 was just meh!
- I’m so happy to see 2016 behind, it was not a good year at ALL!
b) How would you describe yourself?
- Hard working and direct.
- Accepting and thoughtful.
- Very hard working and loving
c) How open are you to meeting new people?
- Very open to meeting new people in 2017.
- Open, but not too much.
- Not really keen on networking in 2017
d) What are your plans for 2017?
- Want to try something new, something I’ve never done before.
- Want to continue doing the things I did in 2016, no change at all.
- Want to chill out and relax.
e) Do you have New Year’s resolutions?
- Yes, I already have a list of resolutions I plan to achieve in 2017.
- I plan to make some before the beginning of 2017.
- I don’t believe in those things.
f) Do you stick to your New Year’s resolutions?
- Yes, always.
- I try to for the most part, but not always.
- Nope, I break them, without fail.
g) Do you get excited about experiencing new things?
- All the time! I live for new experiences.
- Yes, but more so earlier on in the New Year.
- New experiences are not the most important things in my life.
h) Do you believe that New Year will bring new beginnings and experiences for you?
- Yes, I do believe that New Year means new challenges and experiences.
- Yes, I think that 2017 will bring me more luck than 2016 for me.
- No, I believe that only I can bring new experiences, through hard work.
Choma, you are READY for 2017!
I think you can’t wait to say ‘happpeeee!’ any longer now. You are ready to face the challenges that 2017 has in store for you and it seems that you can’t wait to try out new things, things you’re very anxious about but ready to try out nonetheless. You are ready to shift your focus onto new things. Go for it and make sure you enjoy every moment.
You are looking forward to see what 2017 has in store for you but a little anxious
You are excited to see what comes your way but you are slightly nervous to see what’s in store. And choma, it seems you have your own reasons for it. If you have taken a decision to do something, then do stick to it. Follow your gut feelings to do something different and don’t let anything something hold you back.
You are not excited to face new challenges in 2017
It seems like 2016 was not so great for you and as a result of those experiences, you’d rather not face new challenges yet. Choma, please remember that every year is different and don’t let unfortunate experiences stop you from looking forward to 2017. Learn from your 2016 experiences and then leave them behind. Be open to see what 2017 will bring you.
Choma, are you excited for this coming year or are you anxious about the thought of it? What are you most looking forward to this year? Share your story on your expectations for 2017.
Did you find this article helpful? Yes No