Good day

I need urgent assistance
My daughter has been seeing a 20 year old and she is only 15
She is failing school no more family time no more interest in anything and recently found out that they have been sexually active
I beg her I threaten her with the law I don’t know what to do anymore.Can I get an interdict against him?