Hi Chome, I hope you’re well and had a good weekend?
I would like to as about my rights a public health patient, that if I go to a public health facility and if I do not like their answers to my health problems, could I ask them to refer me to a Specialist at a public health hospital?
My face has been swollen for over a month now, and my hair has been falling out ( I’ve had to get hair extensions to cover the bald spots, and its so sad because I never ever expected to get like this)
Could you kindly please advise me what I am allowed to ask at a public health clinic please?